How we recruit
NSFAS recruitment and selection processes are aligned with our organisation’s Employment Equity Policy and other relevant legislation.
Working at NSFAS
Working at NSFAS goes beyond just a job. It involves making a difference in pursuit of South Africa’s national and human resource development goals.
We offer opportunities over a broad spectrum, whether you’re just starting your career or are a seasoned professional.
- Student Support Administrators (Graduate Development Programme)
- Integration Specialist
- Senior Tester
- Systems Engineer Support
- Contact Centre Team Leader
- Contact Centre Quality Assessor
- Chief Information Officer (5 year fixed term contract)
- Talent and Performance Management Specialist
Interested applicants should send detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic qualifications and names of three contactable referees to Human Resources via email email@example.com.
Make a donation