How we recruit
NSFAS recruitment and selection processes are aligned with our organisation’s Employment Equity Policy and other relevant legislation.
Working at NSFAS
Working at NSFAS goes beyond just a job. It involves making a difference in pursuit of South Africa’s national and human resource development goals.
We offer opportunities over a broad spectrum, whether you’re just starting your career or are a seasoned professional.
- Senior Manager: Business Support
- Business Intelligence Lead
- Supply Chain Practitioner
- Business Process Engineer
- Business Process Manager
- Junior Business Process Engineer
- Work Study Practitioner
- Disbursements Accountant
- Senior Manager Information Security
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Management
- General Manager Finance
- sBux Support Officer - Fixed Term Contract
- sBux Support Officer - Permanent
- Loans and Bursaries Data Capturer
Interested applicants should send detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic qualifications and names of three contactable referees to Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a donation