How we recruit
NSFAS recruitment and selection processes are aligned with our organisation’s Employment Equity Policy and other relevant legislation.
Working at NSFAS
Working at NSFAS goes beyond just a job. It involves making a difference in pursuit of South Africa’s national and human resource development goals.
We offer opportunities over a broad spectrum, whether you’re just starting your career or are a seasoned professional.
- Human Resources Administrator
- Manager :Loans and Bursaries
- sBux Support Officer - Fixed Term Contract
- sBux Support Officer - Permanent
- Manager: Loans & Bursaries Student Support
- Loans and Bursaries Data Capturer
Interested applicants should send detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic qualifications and names of three contactable referees to Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a donation