How we recruit
NSFAS recruitment and selection processes are aligned with our organisation’s Employment Equity Policy and other relevant legislation.
Working at NSFAS
Working at NSFAS goes beyond just a job. It involves making a difference in pursuit of South Africa’s national and human resource development goals.
We offer opportunities over a broad spectrum, whether you’re just starting your career or are a seasoned professional.
- Accounts Administrator: Disbursements
- 2 x Accounts Administrator: Recoveries
- Manager: Universities
- Manager: TVETs
- Servicing Administrators
- Business Operations Office Coordinator / Administrator
- Multimedia Design Specialist
- Senior Manager: TVETs
- Senior Manager: Universities
- Senior Manager: Disability
- General Manager: Business Operations
- Strategic Marketing and Brand Manager
- Personal Assistant to the Chief Information Officer
- Personal Assistant to the Human Resources Executive
- Solutions Architect
- Business Applications Specialist
- Loans & Bursaries Team Leader
- sBux Support Officer
- Senior Manager: Planning and Performance
Interested applicants should send detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic qualifications and names of three contactable referees to Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a donation